X-Chem is the industry-leading provider of DNA-Encoded Library (DEL)-based discovery services. DEL technology allows customers to screen billions of compounds simultaneously against a single biological target, and is an innovative and high growth segment of the market.
From its US headquarters in Waltham, and leveraging a proprietary DEL platform with libraries containing over 200 billion small molecules, X-Chem has supported drug discovery programmes for partners throughout the US, Europe and Japan and has licensed over seventy research programs to companies, comprising hundreds of novel chemical entities.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Industry leading DNA-Encoded Libraries platform
- Focus on high quality science and innovation with an extensive track record of supporting pharma customers in complex drug discovery programs
Capability & Capacity
- Significant expansion of the business development team to capitalise on the opportunity with increased focus on digital presence
- Organic investments in back office infrastructure to provide a scalable platform for growth
- Adding adjacent capabilities and building geographic presence to better serve customer base with high quality science
Building Strategic Footprints
- Continued focus on R&D to maintain and advance scientific leadership and innovation
- Focus on expanding customer reach by broadening service offering and targeting European and Asian markets
- Targeting emerging and mid-sized customers with a new more accessible offering
Better, Faster + More Accessible HealthcareTM