RoslinCT is a UK based Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) focused on providing services for companies developing advanced cell based therapeutic products.
Based at the Edinburgh BioQuarter, RoslinCT operates a fully licenced GMP manufacturing facility and has a proven track record in the delivery of cell-based therapeutics. Roslin offers a comprehensive range of CDMO services including cell bank generation, tissue procurement, process development, GMP manufacture, storage and logistics.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Opportunity to create a scaled global leader at the forefront of cell therapy manufacturing, supporting Pharma and Biotech companies from development phase through to commercial manufacturing
Capability & Capacity
- Investment into diversifying the business beyond non-viral gene modified cell therapies to include viral gene modification therapies and other cell types with a view to doubling Roslin’s addressable market
- Significant investment into corporate infrastructure and operations including finance, commercial and IT infrastructure, leveraging GHO’s portfolio and advisor network
- Organic capex initiatives including the construction of a greenfield site in the Edinburgh area to more than quadruple Roslin’s development and manufacturing capacity
- Developing a focused commercial go-to-market strategy to grow existing client base and unlock significant white space in the market
Building Strategic Footprints
- Continuation of build-out, expanding blue chip client base through international expansion with the US considered a key market for cell therapy biotechs
Better, faster + more accessible healthcare