ClearView Healthcare Partners is the leading life sciences strategic consultancy supporting Pharma and Biotech sponsors globally. Headquartered in Boston and with offices in New York, San Francisco, London and Zurich, ClearView is known for combining its deep and diversified therapeutic expertise with business insights to deliver actionable recommendations to its customers in support of growth and innovation strategy. The business spans asset, franchise and corporate-level strategy across a range of therapeutic areas, lifecycle stages and regions of the world.
ClearView supports drug sponsors throughout the development and commercialisation process as well as guides overall approaches to clinical and commercial portfolio development. ClearView services a wide range of market leading innovators across the Big Pharma/Biopharma, Diagnostics, MedTech, and life science services/tools segments.
CLEARVIEW HEALTHCARE PARTNERS® is a registered trademark of ClearView Healthcare Partners, LLC in the United States, the UK, Switzerland, the European Union, and various other countries. All Rights Reserved.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Shared vision to grow market leading positioning to create a global strategy consulting platform, serving biopharma customers across the drug development and commercialisation process
Capability & Capacity
- Roll out of an enhanced go-to-market strategy to improve upselling and capture significant white space within large pharma accounts
- Significant investment in building out corporate capabilities and functions (finance, quality and compliance) to develop a scalable platform for growth
- Driving growth opportunities in strategic adjacencies (HEOR, RWE and corporate / brand strategy) and building out existing capabilities in pricing and market access
Building Strategic Footprints
- Continued execution of European expansion via strategic M&A, leveraging European offices to support rapidly increasing customer base and accessibility
- Utilising the GHO network to assist in key hires across Europe
Better, faster + more accessible healthcare