Alcaliber is a leading independent supplier of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (‘API’) to the global pharmaceutical industry. Alcaliber has a 45-year track record of best-in-class industrial operations in a tightly regulated subsector niche with high barriers to entry.
Alcaliber and its medicinal cannabis subsidiary, Linneo Health, are sector-leading businesses with state of the art production facilities and a reputation for outstanding quality of product resulting in strong, sustainable growth.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Shared vision to create a dominant global leader in the space through transformational M&A
- Uniquely placed to capitalise on the growing medicinal cannabis industry
Capability & Capacity
- Improvement in gross margins expected with higher potency alkaloids from R&D, lean manufacturing processes and higher margins in the growing API segment
- Investment in business development and finance functions to improve sales force effectiveness and streamline the Company
- Investment in R&D and manufacturing footprint for maturing pipeline of anti addiction APIs
Building Strategic Footprints
- Globally present in developed economies with significant potential in pharmerging markets
- Numerous business development opportunities to expand across the value chain and achieve significant further scale, globally
- Strong potential in Medicinal Cannabis segment driven by continuous de-regulation in Europe
Better, Faster + More Accessible HealthcareTM