We recognise the need to invest in our future and are always keen to hear from individuals who have the right experience and desire to work with GHO Capital. To register your interest in our firm, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, but highly experienced, private equity team as it goes about its day-to-day business of investing.
GHO Capital is looking for a Masters / MBA student (graduate) to join the team on an internship basis. You will be joining our investment team to assist with the identification, evaluation and execution of potential investment opportunities in the European healthcare mid-market. We aim to provide interns with the same level of exposure as a first-year analyst or associate, participating in all situations as full members of the team.
We operate a flat management structure and an open-plan office and you will be expected to form effective working relationships with the entire team, including partners. Tasks will be varied and diverse depending on the stage of individual potential transactions at the time. You will gain valuable experience and insight into the daily operations of a private equity investment firm.
- Outstanding academic performance
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficiency
- The ability to work well within a team
- Personal drive and determination
- A genuine interest in, and understanding of, private equity and growth capital
- English language fluency
- Permission to work in the UK
- Knowledge or interest in healthcare, modelling skills, additional European languages an advantage but not essential
Up to three months